Saturday, June 18, 2011

MY Mother is in Heaven TJ

MY MOTHER IS IN HEAVEN
By: Reverend Mother Theresa
aka TJ
and TJTM on Twitter
Copyrights belong to TJ Morris tm ACIR sm that belong to the Ascension Center
who created Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris - Female Array
and now archetype in words on earth as an author/entrepreneur to spread the abundance of the Love and Light of the Ascension Age.
MY MOTHER IS IN HEAVEN
Due to my being her daughter, I honor her in heaven as my creator.
Without my Mother in physical form to guide me, I will remain in Body-Mind-Spirit until she calls me to meet my Father in Heaven.
My Mother was the First Theresa from the Father Chaos who is known as David.
David gave birth to only one daughter and one son to one woman named Esther Sarah.
Esther was the Savior of the Jews on Earth.
David is the Lineage of the Savior.
I am the first daughter.
My CHILD is the third daughter Theresa on earth as the lineage of ET SPIRIT.
We are the Female Goddesses and our Brother God is David aka Jesus who now lives in heaven. We will once again meet them when we ascend to heaven where our father has many mansions.
Love and Light Eternal is the Ascension Age Enlightenment.
Our Mission is to share Health and Prosperity of the "ALL IN ONE AND ONE FOR ALL".
Love and Light Robert Morningstar our Soul Group Brother of the Ascension Center.
AscensionCenter.org
ETspirit.org
TJMorris.org
AUTHORIZED by the ASCENSION CENTER ET SUPREME BEINGS - Supreme High Council.
ASCENSION CENTER
ELDERS of LIGHT
WATCHERS OF THE ET SPIRIT
ASCENSION CENTER GODDESSES
Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris, Author/Entrepreneur consultant includes paranormal experiences that include Extraterrestrials, OBE, NDE, ECE, and TJ is a well-known professional psychic medium since 1990. Read Roswell Co

No comments:

Post a Comment