Saturday, July 14, 2012

[Expedition:Contact.A group for the true EBE experiencer.] I don't know if I can make it to my Aug 2... - tjmorrispublishing@gmail.com - Gmail

[Expedition:Contact.A group for the true EBE experiencer.] I don't know if I can make it to my Aug 2... - tjmorrispublishing@gmail.com - Gmail:

'via Blog this'


TAKEN UP by TJ ~Alien ET UFO Community Exist and command UFOS or spacecraft not of earth origin~

The TRUTH you have been waiting for in 2012 condensed exclusive on UFO Digest. The Final End

Where does one draw the line as far as sharing information with others?
When does one decide what is right and what is wrong to share in work as words?
Does our conscious allow us to decide to whom we address? I have been rich and I have been poor and I have lived without food, water, and shelter. I have been so sick I could not eat, drink, and take myself to relieve my own physical self as a child, teen, adult, and senior.
What does it take in this world to allow others to learn that we are all here for a short time and yet many of us have real experiences that are not delusions or illusions but actually physical command of the higher realms which are considered the military?
People who know of one’s work as a writer for over five years sometimes decide that what another is sharing may not be the truth or somehow is done for personal gain or placing one above another in this world because of their own personal life experiences. This comes under scrutiny by their own peers as colleagues.
I can share that my life has been hell on earth in many cases when I was in the worst snow storm Denver, Colorado ever had and I had to stay in my car with no money for gas, no job, no one to rescue me and no one to call to care. People think because I have shared some of the greatest times of my life that I do not know what it is like on earth to endure pain. It is as if there is some club for pain, evil, and digression that one must endure in order to be a member of the human race on earth in order to be accepted among the earthlings in general.
I have been to Africa and seen the entire country, as well as Europe and then later joined the government to learn how to survive on my own in military uniform enduring 8 weeks of what we call Hell on earth learning to conform one’s own body to the team work of others working together in order to accomplish a mission.
I have learned to aim a weapon of various sizes to learn to kill if I would have too in order to defend my country from both foreign and domestic enemies. With all of this training it never prepared me for the pain which would come after thinking that giving birth two four children was pain. Giving birth to four children is nothing compared to a life of having to keep living knowing that there are others who are living in their own conditions that I as one human being can do nothing to improve except to thank God and Goddess that except by the Grace of God/Goddess go I.
What allowed me to keep going through life after death of my own body-mind-spirit on this planet was a will of something inside that is foreign to me and I call it alien to this world. IT is something I cannot control and have no personal will over called the essence energy of what people on earth call spirit.
When I died in this lifetime as a child I saw personages that as a Christian trained child of 7 I called angels. This is why I believe we all have a Guardian Angel.
When I asked to go to New Mexico and my relatives took me I saw aliens and a real and up close UFO or spacecraft not of earth origin.
When I was growing up I saw many UFOS which I knew were simply spacecraft not of earth origin.
It was not easy knowing the truth about the various levels of life in the universe and yet being told one could not divulge under any circumstances what one had experienced in this life as alien extraterrestrials or ET.
When I later went searching for the knowledge I had gained from all the memories of my childhood I found myself a grounded and alone being which was just the shell of a person who wanted to go home back to the planet where I knew I originated in spirit essence or energy.
I instinctively knew that I did not belong on this planet and yet felt guilty and helpless at the same time for even being here on this planet. I knew that I was left here on this alien planet to become simply a human with no way to leave this planet on my own. I learned how to become a victim of life holding onto what I believed love and light was when people I loved around me started dying. Where did they go?
I wanted to know that my family was going to the place where I was headed when I died but I could not be for certain because they did not return to tell me. I studied all the books I could find on all the magic and metaphysics I could read. I studied psychology both Freud and Jung and listened to all the motivational speakers I could to see if they had a spark of truth that could answer all my questions.
I learned how to feel good when I really felt bad. I soon had aches and pains that lead me to have operations from a severe accident and I was operated on for my neck and back and I now have titanium and screws in my neck and needed them in my back but the pain was absolutely so terrible from the back surgery a thousand times worse than I remember about giving natural childbirth with no sedation that I decided I never wanted to endure the years it took to just feel alive living with chronic pain.
The truth of who visited me in reality in real body-mind-spirit physical beings was what many on earth will call aliens who man the spacecraft and UFOS. They approached me only after I had endured much of what life on earth could offer me from my own experiences.
All my life I had been alive and well on earth learning how to survive around people who came and went in my life some living and some dying. I learned the difference in those who could speak and those who could use telepathy and did not have to speak.
I learned that the more I prayed and ask for the truth to be revealed to me that my prayers could be answered. I did not contribute this to any religion I had learned in my past history as a Christian, a Latter Day Saint, or any of the world religions I studied including Bahai since I was in high school. I learned that everything I had been taught in school just did not add up to the teachings I would get from these beings that came and went in my life in what we observe as UFOS.
One day in Rochester, New York when I was recovering from my first divorce to the husband who fathered my children I saw a white light in the sky and watched it with others around Pond View Heights in about 1982. The white light was large and low in the sky and two read lights shot out. One flew out and then set up in the sky above and left of the white light. Then a second red light shot out and set to the right of the white light. Then in a minute or two both red lights shot out going in different directions and then the white light shot off straight up and Zig zagged off. It was an amazing sight to see and yet I somehow knew to not be afraid but to calm the people in the crowd down which I did my best and somehow felt that my calming was not appreciated at all. So I decided to report it. I had no idea that when I left the people that no one would remember but me. When I went in my family lagged behind. Apparently they were all zapped in time which must have followed and I was not affected or my timeline and imprints of what happened were still intact.
 My four daughters had seen many UFOS in our past together in Birmingham, Alabama and we were all familiar with these UFOS that come and go in our lives as if they were following us when we traveled in my Volkswagen bus. Now we all stood out and watched with neighbors as this bright light just sat in the sky too large and too low to be a star or plane.  I went in to call 911 because it was so obvious we were being invaded. The dispatcher said no one had reported the sighting of a UFO or bright white light low in the sky. Then my children and friend came inside. I asked them if it had gone.  They all said “WHAT?” When I said the UFO they all in one way or another looked puzzled and confused and after about an hour of me quizzing each of my children they all acted as if I was nutty and got upset when I insisted on talking about the incident until I finally dropped it. Although they later admit to all the UFO Sightings they still do not remember that one sighting.
I learned the rest of my life to keep searching in life through my positions as an Investigator as a Private, Legal, and General Service Investigator.
However, I kept my suspicions, observations, and experiences to myself for many years. It wasn’t until after many years of being guided from time to time by these ET beings that I decided to go ahead and share my times I had been with them much later in life. I was supposed to share my story in 1997 and again in 2007. I finally did when I began writing the story which was about meeting Sally Hester and Glenn Dennis in 1998. That became the Roswell Connection which later became the Roswell UFO Encounters. I published it later myself when the Roswell Connection was taken off as if it never existed. I helped my husband Tom to write a few of his military intrigue stories and I came back to begin sharing articles to reveal my truth to others with Dirk Vander Ploeg of Canada with his UFO Digest in August 2007 after a year of talking online to Stanton T. Friedman who suggested my stories could help others like me as experiencers. I only recently this last month in JUNE interviewed Stan on my radio show.
I haven’t made any money from sharing my story with Dirk on UFO Digest or with any of the websites that share my stories. I have had no compensation and have only recently begun sharing my voice on blogtalkradio.com/TJMorrisETradio for the first time.
I am assisting others who want to have a conference called Stargate to the Cosmos and I will not be compensated for the week of my life for sharing for that time on earth Oct 29-Nov4, 2012 as this is a time for others who have had a life full of experiences like me to come together and share their meet and greet time on earth.
What I learned thus far is that there are not very many people on earth who are allowed to go up in space and leave this atmosphere. Those of us who have are told we are chosen and special and that the military in space are all assisting us in training to protect this planet. They to me look like us and on earth are called Nordics. They also work in an alliance with others we on earth call Greys and Blues.
I may not be believed and this is okay with me and I do the best I can to relay what I have experienced firsthand. I also share what I agreed to receive in ways that only another who has learned to live with these ancient alien ancestors in their lives would allow to be shared. Whether I am my own being on earth is decided by my own intelligence that sits behind my own inner mind’s eye. I believe in free will and free spirit which I was always told I had and that I marched to the beat of a different drummer no matter how hard I tried to fit in.
I am revealing who I am because I believe that being a writer of the paranormal is the only way to expose what we now call Exopolitics to the world because those who have revealed themselves to me stay hidden due to the relationship they have with the overall critical mass population of not interfering with our planet’s young species. I am told we are a young species and we have no idea what is in store for us in space. I have shared about those who take 19 years to reach this plane through wormholes in space. I have shared what I learned on the video screens on board the ships and I have revealed my husband Tom is dying and is also a Commander like me. I am a communication commander in this life and will be for life so I have had to get use to the choices I made in my past. I made my bed and now I have to lie in it. At the time I thought when I died I was speaking to those who created me. I have seen people who look like me and I have seen Golden Resonating Energy Beings in a pair one being female and one being male. IF these are the people who we are to become or to emanate we all have a long way to go. I know of the Ancient Aliens because I experienced them and they shared their stories with me personally and also with Tom and we have compared notes. I do not know who long I will be here but know that I am not alone and there are reasons for all of us being here as the Alien ET Hybrid beings.
We share with those in order that they in a way can learn to raise their own awakened awareness that there is more to search for on this planet towards space and that finding people who come and go in the UFOS is only the beginning of a quest for truth as a journey or path of the road less traveled of young sentient intelligent being s on earth. There is much to know and it is up to each being on earth that has a soul to keep searching. I am tired and I may be going home soon. I have traveled in time and seen time stand still. I have been taught lessons on board the spacecraft are that only some of us on earth are allowed to know and share as scribes or writers for those who truly want to know. It’s complicated and I can tell you that most the people in our governments have no idea that these higher levels of beings that look like us and serve in the military in space actually exist. I am here to share my truth that they do exist. Alien Civilizations exist.






















No comments:

Post a Comment