Monday, July 23, 2012

TJ MORRIS ET ACO Project | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.

Clouds and an Unidentified Flying Object
Clouds and an Unidentified Flying Object (Photo credit: scismgenie)
English: This was the most up-to-date DARPA lo...
English: This was the most up-to-date DARPA logo as of January 2009. It is obsolete now. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Jafr alien invasion.jpg.
English: Jafr alien invasion.jpg. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Uncanny things are thought to happen at night ...
Uncanny things are thought to happen at night in desolate places (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Lego Alien Raumschiff
Lego Alien Raumschiff (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Alien hello icon
Alien hello icon (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Example for UFO of a flying saucer an...
English: Example for UFO of a flying saucer and the gray alien (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Image representing Network Solutions as depict...
Image via CrunchBase
Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...
Image via CrunchBase
Image representing Google Chrome as depicted i...
Image via CrunchBase
NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 26:  Jane Rose, Wikipedia...
NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 26: Jane Rose, Wikipedia creator Jimmy Wales, Paul Romer of Stanford University and Dr. Kenneth Gabriel of DARPA: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency attend the Disruptive Innovation Awards at The 2011 Tribeca Film Festival at Citibank Building On Greenwich on April 25, 2011 in New York City. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Charles Thibodeaux & the Austin Cajun Aces
Charles Thibodeaux & the Austin Cajun Aces (Photo credit: Paul Lowry)
Grainy B&W image of supposed UFO, Passoria, Ne...
Grainy B&W image of supposed UFO, Passoria, New Jersey Edited version of Image:PurportedUFO NewJersey 1952 07 31.gif. By Bach01. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Ufologist and author Stanton T. Fried...
English: Ufologist and author Stanton T. Friedman in Alamogordo, New Mexico, signing books before giving a talk. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
TJ MORRIS ET ACO Project | UFO Digest provides video proof of ufos, alien abduction and the paranormal.:

'via Blog this'



Dear Folks:
My friends and I are gathering in one place to share in our art, culture, education as ACE FOLKLIFE which entails our authors, copywriters, educators.
Dirk Vander Ploeg has been my friend for five years as well as Stanton T. Friedman. I agreed many years ago to assist in promoting their creations on earth.
I have since then been involved with many friends who I have over 5K on Facebook on one account and thousands more on my various other accounts with Facebook. This has been a wonderful tool in connecting with others in our Alien ET UFO Community.
I am now putting my mouth where my VREL is by not only writing in cyberspace but also using my voice in cyberspace on blogtalkradio.com/TJMorrisETradio.

VREL

Our virtual reality education learning as TJ Morris Org has been covering many facets of reality or what we think is 3D reality for both authors of fiction and non-fiction writing and I choose not to judge others on earth as to which is their own truth that they believe is fiction or what they believe is non-fiction.

I am smart enough to know that my truth is different from the 7 billion and counting spirits encased in the body-mind-spirit vessels having the birth-life-death experiences on this planet.
I am happy to announce to all my readers and fans on UFO Digest that I will be now assisting others who are in the Alien ET UFO Community who have had experiences just like me! Many are sending me emails and coming on my radio show thanking me for my efforts to go public by putting an ET after my trade name as TJ MORRIS.
I am assigning positions and am now recruiting others who have had experiences like me and they are all ET or Alien associated in this world. They are asking to become a part of my alliance on earth in order to share ACE FOLKLIFE and the process of sharing that Alien Civilizations Exist.
I am sharing that I have higher contacts with those that some who have been accepting the prior written programs on earth which we call reality have called various names including Aliens, ET, and Gods and Goddesses. The various fractured forms of thinking as Pagans and Christians not to mention Buddhists and other world religions will be welcomed to come along to learn how we can all become interested in how we shall Co-create the future.
I am having to bring all the particles and waves that my past life memories consisted of and step them down into this small brain I am presently using inside this physical vessel. I will be discussing my own personal SOUL'S QUEST JOURNEY tonight with Tommy Hawksblood my Chairperson of the ACE FOLKLIFE of HAWAII. Also joining me will be other ACE FOLKLIFE CHAIRPERSONS who represent our International ACE CONFERENCES around the world. I realize that most of you who do not work with the various levels in cyberspace on the internet cannot see all the statistics that I see on all my many blogs and websites however, just this year I got so big with my various blogs and websites that I had to organize a corporation in order to hold all my information since I had a shared host and have had to go to many virtual hosting accounts that I pay for while I design the future servers around the world with government contractors. At present I am using the old DARPA contract which I was a part of when I was younger. I have since watched DARPA grow one of it's sub-cultures into Network Solutions which has been purchased with WEB.COM which is now one of my third party contractors on earth. I will continue to use WEB.COM although I also use GODADDY.com and am an affiliate for both. I am also now using GOOGLE in my personal business online to write this since I get her on Google Chrome. I have to keep up with how the world works inside cyberspace which also belongs to other inside what we call the matrix in some circles.
We have various ways to talk among ourselves in our sub-cultures in this working world and I am responsible for assisting many organizations in this working world.
I am members of some organizations that I am not at liberty to disclose but I trust in my soul connection that I am guided by those above who are in the Supreme High Counsel whom I have met in this lifetime in 3D reality on earth. They appear to want to share the greater good on earth without interfering with our overall eternal progression down here in this low level of physical reality.
I will be working on a new project that begins this year for the 2013 & BEyond in intelligence communities.
One may see that my writing style will change once again due to my 3D work requiring me to separate my various friends into various organizations on earth based on their similar interests and levels of education just like the government does and FACEBOOK social network does in cyberspace. I invite you all to join me if you would like to share in the future of how extraterrestrials will interact with those of us who already know who we are and have DNA enhancements.
Think of my journey on earth as one similar to the one written about in the Book TAKEN and that seems to help others who are also on a spiritual journey on earth to discover their ET family on earth and in higher levels in space.
Some of our friends are astronauts, government contractors, engineers, scientists, who have known me since 1968 when I worked with them in our NASA days and we had SECRET meetings among ourselves about our activities in space. Just this year we have agreed to announce ourselves among certain groups of our sub-culture we began creating on earth in 1935 when we began the Social Security Administration and again in 1947 with the Central Intelligence Agency on earth. We have a Supreme High Counsel in space, a Central Intelligence Agency in space, and a military in space. We will now begin integrating this knowledge into our sub-cultures on earth with the ACE FOLKLIFE Historical Society first which will then incorporate our systems of psyche into the educational system in cyberspace with the education online programs under anthropology and parapsychology. We will be sharing our plans which the chosen members who desire to assist me in the administration and marketing and promotions on earth in the global community.
I am now happy to announce that I am going to promote various organizations as a personal consultant on this planet.
If any of my writer friends of the UFO Digest colleagues would like to participate please contact me at TJ@ TJMorrisET.com.
I will do all I can to assist in promoting you and your work including your books. I am assisting others in joint ventures who will be promoting many authors in the Alien ET UFO Community which is qualified now in our sub-culture in the Universities Online under Anthropology which shelters the FOLKLIFE of our countries. I have been involved in what is known as the TJ MORRIS project to share in this working world the various levels of psyche we call the five (5) rings of Atlantis which over the course and scope of five (5) years writing for UFO Digest I have been dedicated to my spiritual path as a journey in writing for my higher source connected to even higher source that some program in their minds written about in the book called The Secret and prior mentioned in the Celestine Prophecy.
In the future I will be assisting my friends on earth who desire to TAKE ACTION in the NOW and CO-CREATE with me the future. I have been asked to form a JOINT VENTURE with Janet Kira Lessin in order to promote our friends in the Alien ET UFO community and many friends include Andrew Basiago, Alfred L. Webre, and many others which are listed as only a few with me on our Stargate to the Cosmos website. We are currently promoting MUFON our our TJ MORRIS ET Radio show along with Stanton T. Friedman and his friends in our work on the radio. We are also sharing the working world of various members of our ACE Folklife Society who are choosing to promote art, culture, education in our fiction and non-fiction world of ebooks on the internet in our social media. We shall continue to all write as friends and are forming a new union of experiencers which have had similar ET experiences and are joining me in my challenge to prove that Alien Civilizations Exist right here on earth! I will be instrumental in changing the course of education of humanity on this planet with your help! I am asking for your help.
TJ MORRIS Member of BMI, MUFON, Consumer Reports Union
LETTER OF INTENT
By and between the below signed interested parties
LITERARY AGENT
ACO Ascension Center with TJ Morris ACIR hereby agree to represent Dr Sasha (Alex) Lessin, Phd. and Janet Kira Lessin, Agent in the capacity of assisting with organizing writers, speakers, seminar and workshop presenters. We along with the ACE CONFERENCES and ACE Authors, Copywriters, Editors and ACE FOLKLIFE Historical Society of Archivists agree to promote the following signed associates or joint venture … TJ Morris is a sole proprietor who is now also the ACO Ascension Center President/CEO.
ACE FOLKLIFE CONFERENCE ~Authors Association ~ Annual
Stargate to the Cosmos
We agree to use the following information for each of our performers in the TJ Morris ET Radio Show and ACE FOLKLIFE PROJECTS to promote our Authors Association
1. PARTIES: This Letter of Intent [hereinafter “Agreement”] is between
TJ Morris, Author-Entrepreneur-Speaker-Intuitive Personal Consultant,Organizer, Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble,lulu,AscensionCenterOrg,TJMorrisET,ACO Corp,TJMorrisPublishing,Allied Council Intergalactic Research,ACIR
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment